We only carry the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.
It is currently only authorized for persons 18 years old and up
If you need a J&J (Janssen) or Pfizer vaccine please visit the Maryland Department of Health website.
For more information regarding the Moderna vaccine, please visit CDC or FDA websites.
What to expect at your appointment:
1. Arrive at our office at 19710 Fisher Ave, Suite J, Poolesville MD 20837
2. You will be greeted at our front desk and directed to a nurse for your vaccine
4. You will receive your vaccine and a CDC immunization card
5. You will wait a minimum of 15 minutes for observation
6. You will check out with our front desk
We are not offering COVID vaccines or boosters at this time.
Please contact your local pharmacy or go to covid.gov to get information on where you can get a COVID booster.
COVID Vaccines Information
COVID vaccines are done by appointment only.
We do NOT accept ANY Walk-ins
Due to the storage and handling requirements, COVID vaccines will NOT be given during regular office visits
COST: There is absolutely no cost to the patient. The federal government is supplying the vaccine for free. We do charge a vaccine administration fee to your insurance but we do not collect any co-pays or deductibles from you.
If you don't have health insurance, we are offering the vaccine completely free of charge.
We ask only the person with an appointment come to the visit. Only exception is for a person needing assistance.